Monday, February 4, 2008

Life Changes! Thing Changes! You and I both Different.




My feeling is floating today. Unsure Why? Doubted for a few seconds.... .... .... Just realize my life has just started without having my good buddies around.



Yes, my good friends used to come back to KL for their study break or holiday to spend time together. Recently, this time we are a bit different, we did not often spend time together.Probably the main reason is we were kind of busy with our own life.



Sadly to say, we are now growing older, as we are older we have many other more things to be taken care of. It does not seem to be like last time, we could have fun as much as we wanted,wherever and whenever.



However, the wonderful thing is we have enchanced out life styles to another stage, but all this needs sacrifices to built up such as friendship. Look back our childhood time, we often did stupid things and mistakes, but now even we want to be that stupid again we have to think twice and some of us even do not allowe themselves to do that any more.



I miss those days by hanging around with friends or someone you love. Especially, the feeling when you like someone that time.Trust me, we shall cherish the time being with someone also treasure with those people whom you think is worth to be with. Time! does not allowe us to stay any more longer during our happy moment.



I have been to KLCC last night, by coming down from the escalator near Kinokyniya book store, I still can remember this was the place where i met the one that I fell in love with. I remember extacly the moment and our first date.



Cool, it suddenly melted my heart and made me think of it. Gosh!! i miss that feeling so much but I no longer will get back the feeling that i wanted now......



Sigh... Sigh ... Life changes! thing changes! Time passes! You and I both Different.....

1 comment:

caseyfoo said...

yeah..your's between adidas and best denki electronics KLCC ..mine's room 1021 impiana hotel :(