Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Rachel"


Here to Talk about another friend named"Rachel". this "fire lady", she is perfectly good in her personalities. Just want to say "Thank You" for everything that you have had done for me especially your warm hearted hospitality.







I am glad and greatful knowing her as a good friend.About her, We knew each other from "Wela Language Centre "last September. The first day she came to Malaysia she looked quite blur, insecure(shall I describe her like this?hahaha) and also had a bossy and arrogant look on her face,but when the first day she joined my class only I reliazed I was totally wrong from what the first impression she gave me.


She was a student whom can be very patient and hardworking in learning, you can just tell by looking at her sitting down and listening to the speaker in front patiently and quietly. Having her in class was fun too, she could sometimes make all of us laugh in the class.hahaha... Just because of that our friendship grows day by day.(forget to mention she is a Korean from Korea but everyone misunderstand and thought she is a Jap)

Brian We

Terry We



Hmmm... If you know her well then you will find out that she loves her two kids(Brian and Terry) so much also the way she educates them very differently from other families but sometimes she is very fierce to them.






Most of the time she is a happy go lucky lady, but sometimes when she is moody better you do not disturb or bother her, else you will get FIRE from her .... hahaha... yes, she will just tell you straight away "I don't like", "Ignorance" or "she will be silent" for a while or even a few days. There was a time tho she even went crazy and took a bus down to Sg by her own and enjoyed herself a day trip there.(kind of MAD)lol ...


But that is the Real her, in my life I have rarely seen Koreans can be this real in life, they often keep themselves highly protected and afraid of people will just sell them away but not her. I admire her having a good family, she has the skills to gather people around happily or even a skill to make people learn a lesson, and also a very skilled person in cooking(her cooking is fantastic)hahahha ... ops... I hope I am not telling too much ... Any way she used to take care of me by serving me nice foods and fresh fruits whenever I go to her house. I feel very warm having someone like that in my life, I will never have this kind of feeling else where except in Rachel's house. Just I have no where to show my appreciation but here.


Once again Thank You! Your Cooking is Super!!

No comments: